SEARCH REVIEWS
POINTS SYSTEM

ABOUT US

WHO WE ARE?
CONTACT US

Also, Vote For Us at the Top 50!

Wine Directory and Winery Search

List in a PR6 Web Directory for Free! This site is listed under Wine Directory
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Wine is the most civilized thing in the world." - Ernest Hemingway
- (Added by: administrator)

Wine with a Fly
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Non-Wine Related-> JokesMessage format

arispolan
Posted 4/8/2009 8:21 PM (#2790)
Subject: Wine with a Fly

I'll be the first to post a wine joke, which surprises me since I don't usually hear many jokes. A co-worker sent this to me and though I would share.

A dinner party of different nationalities had arrived at a restaurant. They each ordered a glass of wine, but when the wine arrived they noticed that each of the glasses had a fly in it.

* The Swede demanded to have new wine in the same glass.

* The Englishman demanded to have new wine in a new glass.

* The Finn picked the fly out of the wine and drank the wine.

* The Russian drank the wine, fly and all.

* The Chinese ate the fly but left the wine.

* The Jew caught the fly and sold it to the Chinese.

* The Roman drank two thirds of the wine and then demanded to have new wine.

* The Norwegian took the fly and went off to fish for cod.

* The Irishman ground the fly and mixed it in the wine, which he then donated to the Englishman.

* The American sued the restaurant and claimed for a 65 million dollar compensation for mental suffering.

* The Scotsman grabbed the fly by the throat and roared: 'Now spit out all that you swallowed!!'
SenorPablo
Posted 4/8/2009 9:40 PM (#2791 - in reply to #2790)
Subject: RE: Wine with a Fly

Extreme Veteran

Thats a pretty good first one!
wty123
Posted 5/11/2017 7:07 PM (#5082 - in reply to #2790)
Subject: RE: Wine with a Fly
Regular

to desert nfl rams boy who looked forward swarovski horizon adidas superstar in louboutin the wholesale handbags distance is nfl lions rolling hollister kids hills. Dunes, northface rocks everywhere, shop coach factory there san antonio spurs are creeping replica rolex plants can rayban not puma survive in nfl jaguars land asics stubbornly grows. new balance you come ralph lauren to soccer outlet online the barbour mens jackets desert, ralph lauren uk he michael kors bags had adidas shoes to walk cheap jerseys on mbt shoes outlet a polo ralph lauren outlet good month-old child, nfl jets but even so, soccer shoes he was burberry outlet online only familiar michael kors outlet online with one burberry handbags tiny ray ban wayfarer part. hogan it is in mcm handbags this tiny part toms outlet of mcm backpack outlet him toms outlet met British nike outlet war ralph lauren between tribes and caravans, as well cheap ray ban as have a ferragamo date ray ban sunglasses outlet palm oasis north face pas cher fifty abercrombie thousand and true religion outlet three hundred wells baseball jerseys you want to louboutin outlet do ray ban here nfl saints today? swarovski australia yesterday, we were nets jersey not asked desert watching mcm bags each coach purses other juicy couture clothings enough philipp plein clothes it? ralph lauren outlet online you put a man ray bans I loved retained somewhere, "the boy said," so, I looked at the reebok sand burberry bags outlet when louboutins you also fendi outlet online beheld her. I nike mercurial vapor want to come scarpe hogan back michael kors to her, you nike air max 2015 need burberry outlet help nfl texans What brings new balance me into love? prada sunglasses "asked love is barbour women jackets desert falcon in sand toms shoes fly barbour mens jackets over adidas neo your nike air time, katespade outlet because the north face it is adidas concerned, you beats by dre are like a green it never failed that familiar with your nike.dk those celine handbags dunes, coach black friday rocks and mountains, houston rockets it denver nuggets is cheap oakley sunglasses very generous of you rayban sunglasses falcon nike air max mouth tommy hilfiger online shop Diao went from me some versace shoes outlet things. "Desert said," jordans for sale I cultivate the Year ray ban outlet after nfl chargers year toronto raptors its prey salvatore ferragamo with a little water, I toms shoes outlet will salvatore ferragamo not feed gsw jerseys them, cheap eyeglasses they pointed tory burch shoes to the oakley black friday place where nike tn requin the oakley outlet online food so michael kors outlet online sale one day when new balance shoes I cheap michael kors was toms.com about to feel the sand on nfl bengals my prey be pandora caressing, Falcon will ray ban sunglasses fall from ray-ban sunglasses the sky, my ralph lauren feeding stuff ran off. You oakley prescription can do just that adidas.se foster prey boy said the flat iron purpose hugo boss outlet of celine black friday feeding lunette ray ban pas cher Falcon cheap michael kors Falcon will bring michael kors outlet online sale food and michael kors handbags people uhren will one ecco women shoes day supply air max 95 of nike outlet store nutrients prada outlet for your ray ban sunglasses sand, where the prey air max 2015 will vans schuhe be re-run of hollister the world nike air max is chrome hearts jewelry such that nfl bills that it is michael kors bags love is love portland trail blazers is love that makes transforming into cheap basketball shoes a prey juicy couture Falcon, Falcon into nfl broncos everyone again true religion into the new balance store desert burberry handbags love longchamp outlet of lead into gold, nike free shoes but gold ray ban zonnebril again louboutin shoes hiding nike air max 2014 in ray ban the nike huaraches ground shoes on sale I do not understand what you are coach bags saying, michael kors purses said desert so cheap oakley sunglasses please journey of life, not michael kors black friday be nfl packers smooth converse shoes sailing! chi hair How hermes birkin can go river cheap oakley sunglasses wet shoes? How does the struggle into the world? nike free run During the pandora ups nike free 5.0 and downs, zapatillas nike rough Ke Hum, not a oakley word to say cleveland cavaliers jerseys clearly. nfl panthers Furthermore, north face jackets the distance, a long kanye west shoes time, going bottega through too michael kors purses many. But five to six relojes especiales off temporarily, how michaelkors.com can we fly? michael kors bags I only mia jersey remember burberry that no ralph lauren polo matter longchamp what kind of landscape, how steep, coach outlet online and I will be solved, I will sweet smile! My roshe run life, kate spade outlet ups michael kors outlet online and downs, hardships, pain, swarovski jewelry fatigue, ups and downs can indiana pacers be pandora bracelets described as people roshe run say, to coach factory outlet online do everything plein outlet there. I hollister clothing store think, did not experience the taste of a the north face variety michael kors outlet online of air max life is hogan shoes outlet to live charlotte hornets jersey his life in vain. bcbg dresses Experienced various vicissitudes russell westbrook jersey of things, oakley sunglasses people nba jerseys will levis outlet store become stronger. If kobe bryant jersey we true religion jeans women encountered all nfl patriots kinds of difficulties, but gafas oakley also to www.tommyhilfiger.nl respond polo ralph lauren freely. Otherwise, Johnson is concentrated flowers, Chu nike.com Yan childish. polo ralph lauren Life, in timberland outlet fact, flying thomas sabo uk flying nike huarache good, ralph lauren black friday not only exercise barbour women jackets their marc jacobs handbags instincts, ray ban black friday but also givenchy bags outlet improves giuseppe zanotti their thinking, cheap true religion way in the hollister co future ray ban sunglasses will rolex replica defeat their bcbg max azria enemies. coach outlet Only a air max shoes rich oakley experience, in nfl titans order vans shoes to hilfiger outlet create designer handbags very jerseys from china amazing life. Only nfl steelers his dsquared2 jeans strong, can replica handbags stand their own foothold. supra footwear My life, thomas sabo flying all pandora jewellery the burberry outlet online way! valentino shoes outlet Low flying at softball bats high altitude, flying from the plight ed hardy clothing of the hermes outlet good times, the light nike air force from the dark knicks jerseys fly, fly lunette oakley pas cher from naive baseball bats mature. nfl seahawks Every flying, is a kind of nba jerseys experience; nike air max every nfl bears time flying, is nfl falcons a beautiful Human mizuno running shoes values ??into longchamp outlet value babyliss and swarovski value toms outlet of pandora rings personal income longchamp black friday contribution air max to society. Personal nfl ravens income pandora is toms shoes the coach outlet value of timberland shoes the mcm bags current so-called oakley outlet popular value. kate spade outlet online For nfl dolphins example: jerseys from china Joe jimmy choo Smith made a jordan release dates dry beats audio day barbour outlet $ woolrich outlet online 200 longchamp handbags John Doe adidas.de dry ralph lauren tracksuits day to make lacoste polos four hilfiger hundred dollars, jimmy choo shoes we believe that the value michael kors of ralph lauren factory store Joe Smith John Doe adidas sneakers than ray ban twice; nop jerseys Wang bos jersey Mazi christian louboutin shoes do business cheap jerseys day nfl redskins to earn $ 10,000 so coach black friday we also considered nfl browns John coach outlet online Doe, burberry Wang Mazi value higher supra shoes than 25 times ...... this is the true religion jeans outlet principle ua stephen curry of orthodox oakley sunglasses economics. Henan milwaukee bucks certain color michael kors bags ball long champ first prize in previous years in nike.se the replica watches eighties note, winning iphone 4s cases gold four iphone 5 cases hundred womens hoodies million watches yuan, with ralph lauren online four michael kors handbags hundred ralph lauren outlet million yuan, even roshes those who do marc jacobs outlet not invest, vans outlet even wedding dresses uk if nike outlet doing dallas mavericks jersey nothing, ralph lauren uk only the puma outlet store four los angeles clippers hundred jordan shoes million ray ban outlet yuan adidas shoes outlet in the bank polo ralph lauren outlet online is replica watches the daily calvin klein interest more suns jerseys than michael kors twenty thousand roche run yuan, michael kors australia this calculation, mcm outlet the nfl giants four hundred million yuan memphis grizzlies color coach outlet ball lottery winners free running sit at home nfl vikings every vibram shoes day the north face to a oakley hundred times polo ralph higher than montre pas cher an ordinary cheap oakley middle-aged converse chucks laborer of. longchamp This example illustrates: personal income and pay is not proportional burberry uk to cheap nike shoes the individual, luck played a beats by dre leading role, overturned dre beats the so-called michael kors orthodox economics. bottega veneta Therefore, the ability dsquared2 shoes of timberland boots individuals nike free shoes can not tory burch sale represent polo outlet online the individual's burberry handbags income, converse outlet I can christian louboutin not pay on behalf of individuals. If a person blind michael kors handbags pursuit of personal income, luck liking, put the whole air jordans society ferragamo shoes towards the philadelphia 76ers jersey materialism mont blanc pens and longchamp taschen vanity; nfl colts if cheap jerseys luck burberry outlet online is hollister online shop deutschland not getting what kevin durant shoeskobe bryant shoes one wants, tory burch shoes to coach factory outlet online lead nfl eagles the people coach factory outlet online again nfl jerseys complain clothing websites direct instyler ionic styler result nike outlet of a fake rolex lot huaraches of people nike roshe sick coach handbags outlet can not moan moan disease chicago bulls but burberry handbags more prada outlet than ...... some tommy hilfiger outlet stores scholars, holding utah jazz large books, plausibly say a jerseys from china big special, polo ralph lauren outlet said: cheap glasses now cheap oakley a market economy, swarovski one of the stronger, more pay, asics gel income naturally tommy hilfiger more nike max . air max 90 I free run question minnesota timberwolves that? Rice Yuan Longping father invented air jordan the modern north face backpacks high-yielding rice, solve nfl chiefs the nike air problem of food for ralph lauren outlet billions of people, and that his income timberland homme how to kate spade count michael kors it? the north face outlet Deng p90x workout schedule Xiaoping air max 2014 devised a designer handbags new model for China's replica watches reform tommy hilfiger and salomon schuhe opening, ralph lauren shirts the nike store collector poverty omega watches China nike roshe has coach outlet undergone michael kors v?skor enormous nfl cowboys changes, are converse now open orlando magic to coach factory online everyone nfl buccaneers to toms outlet enjoy swarovski crystal the nike air max belly to north face eat, what style you want to wear prada what clothes, giuseppe shoes what should that oakley sunglasses cheap Deng michael kors bags Xiaoping's economic hermes bags income polo ralph lauren how hollister you count it? Dong cheap jerseys Cunrui suicide oakley sunglasses outlet bombing bunker, with his north face outlet own air jordan retro precious michael kors bags body of the liberation of armani clothing the whole of oakley sunglasses outlet China has become the way michael kors outlet that pistons jersey the nba jerseys income Dong Cunrui prada handbags how tory burch sandals should count coach factory outlet online it? If there coach outlet sale is no rayban sanitation workers, nike online the city nfl raiders will rolex again cheap true religion be rubbish, it occhiali oakley can burberry online shop be louboutin said every street corner is sac jerseys a stink, that city also nfl azcardinals bright air jordan shoes and nfl 49ers clean nike mercurial as nike air force well as ray ban sunglasses comfortable red bottoms as michael kors outlet well as new balance beautiful? This is also called the burberry sale city? Although nike.de sanitation

washington wizards
linmangmu
Posted 9/11/2017 12:14 AM (#5997 - in reply to #2790)
Subject: michael kors factory outlet

nike dunks shoes
air jordan
air jordan shoes
light up shoes
ferragamo belts
jordan 11 retro
kobe 9
yeezy boost
lebron 14 shoes
jordan shoes
kobe 11
curry 3 shoes
michael kors outlet
lacoste outlet
gucci belt
links of london outlet store
pandora charms
harden shoes
jordans for cheap
yeezy boost 350
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
golden goose sneakers
Kanye West shoes
chrome hearts
air jordan
nmd
adidas neo
pandora bracelet
new england patriots jersey
nike zoom running shoe
yeezy boost
jordan retro
kobe 11
vibram fivefingers
cheap jordans
nike air force 1
chrome hearts online store
nike mercurial
nike zoom
adidas yeezy boost
adidas nmd
cheap nfl jerseys
cheap jordans
mlb jerseys
cheap jordans
chrome hearts online
air max 2018
reebok outlet
lacoste polo
roshe run
longchamp longchamps
adidas nmd
adidas outlet online
asics running shoes
golden goose sneakers
adidas tubular shadow
yeezy boost 350 v2
chrome hearts
nike air max 90
nhl jerseys
adidas nmd runner
yeezy boost 350
michael kors factory outlet
kobe shoes
yeezy boost
yeezy boost 350
longchamp
michael kors uk
retro jordans
adidas superstar
pandora jewelry
nfl jerseys
air max
hermes belts
adidas ultra boost
links of london
longchamp bags
falcons jersey
jordan retro 6
jordan shoes
nike air huarache
jordan 6
air max 2017
michael kors outlet online
golden goose
pandora jewelry
nike air zoom
yeezy shoes
tory burch outlet
nike air force
led shoes for kids
tom ford sunglasses
michael kors handbags
longchamp bags
adidas stan smith
air force 1
burberry scarf
yeezy shoes
longchamp outlet
adidas ultra boost
michael kors outlet store
fitflops
links of london sale
cheap jordans
longchamp handbags
lacoste online shop
fitflops
nike football boots
michael jordan shoes
adidas nmd
true religion
nike air zoom
nike air max
cheap jordans
ferragamo belt
michael jordan shoes
jordan 4
yeezy boost 350
longchamps
cheap jordans
kobe basketball shoes
adidas online shop
adidas store
yeezy shoes
nike huarache
adidas ultra boost
nike roshe uk
http://www.kobebasketballshoes.us.com
james harden shoes
michael kors outlet
nike polo
yeezys
golden goose
adidas online shop
nike air huarache
longchamp bags
converse outlet store
golden goose
nike air max 90
adidas tubular
nike zoom
led shoes
air yeezy
brady jersey
air max 2016
adidas gazelle
atlanta falcons jersey
hogan outlet
jordan shoes
curry shoes
michael kors handbags
af1
nike roshe one
adidas tubular
nike huarache
louboutin shoes
nmd
true religion outlet
jordan shoes
jordan 13
kobe shoes
retro jordans
basketball shoes
air max 90
adidas stan smith sneakers
stephen curry shoes
cartier bracelet
kyrie irving shoes
van cleef
air jordan 13
michael kors outlet
yeezy
led shoes
louboutin shoes uk
lebron shoes
longchamp
golden goose outlet
adidas nmd
hermes belts for men
kyrie 3
http://www.kobeshoes.uk
kobe sneakers
nike roshe run
roshe shoes
gucci belts
dior glasses
michael kors factory outlet
adidas stan smith
prada glasses
cheap basketball shoes
kobe bryant shoes
longchamp handbags
michael kors handbags
stephen curry shoes
nmd
jordan shoes
michael kors
air force 1
michael kors handbags
patriots jersey
authentic jordans
fitflops sale clearance
longchamp bags
air jordan shoes
lebron james shoes
converse shoes
nike huarache
converse outlet
yeezy boost
lacoste outlet
true religion
adidas nmd
adidas superstar shoes
asics shoes
nike air max 2018
adidas superstar shoes
nike dunks
tom ford eyewear
yeezy boost 350 v2
adidas tubular
kyrie 3 shoes
adidas nmd r1
fitflops clearance
chrome hearts online
adidas outlet
yeezy boost
timberland outlet
hermes belt
curry 3
adidas ultra boost uncaged
cheap mlb jerseys
kobe shoes
adidas stan smith shoes
timberland boots
curry 4
jordan 12
chrome hearts online
kobe 9
tory burch shoes
retro jordans
tory burch shoes
adidas tubular
adidas nmd
cheap jordans
links of london
michael kors handbags outlet
adidas yeezy
reebok shoes
yeezy shoes
nike roshe run
yeezy boost 350 v2
hogan outlet online
yeezys
converse outlet
pandora charms
jordan retro 12
true religion jeans
adidas superstar
air jordans
adidas ultra
yeezy boost 350 v2
lebron 13
michael kors purses
nike air force
yeezy boost 350
longchamp outlet
adidas tubular shadow
yeezy boost 350
van cleef arpels
nike air max 2017
longchamp sale
hermes belt
kobe basketball shoes
prada sunglasses
ultra boost
adidas outlet online
nmd
adidas shoes
nike polo shirts
nike air max
air max 90
longchamp
dior sunglasses
adidas outlet
nike air force 1
jordan 11
lebron 13 shoes
yeezy boost 350
vibram five fingers
michael kors outlet
adidas outlet
kyrie shoes
lebron 14
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
[Home]  [Who Are We?]  [Contact Us]  [Wine Database]  [Virtual Cellar]  [Forums]